In this thrilling scuba diving adventure, we explore the depths of the old C58 minesweeper shipwreck in Cancun. Join our team of expert divers as we discover the hidden treasures that lay inside this fascinating piece of maritime history from WWII.
TWO TANK – NIGHT DIVE 60FT.
- From :
- $ 160
Experience the stunning underwater world of Cancun like never before!
For Certified Divers. Experience the stunning underwater “NIGHT TIME” world of Cancun like never before! Our scuba diving adventure offers a unique opportunity to explore not one, but two separate reefs at a depth of 60ft – and with two tanks at your disposal, you’ll be able to fully embrace every breathtaking moment!
The first dive will be at sunset and the second dive will be at night.
Encounter an array of colorful and nocturnal marine life and magnificent coral formations as you delve deeper into the crystal-clear waters of Cancun. Our certified guide will ensure your safety, and provide you with a truly unforgettable experience.
So what are you waiting for? Don’t miss out on the adventure of a lifetime, and explore the depths of Cancun’s waters with our amazing two-tank, Night time scuba diving experience!
- $160 USD per person
- $35 USD deposit per person required to make reservation
- 3 Diver Minimum (if you don’t have 3 divers, there will be an additional fee of $50 USD. For example, if you have 2 Divers, you will need to pay $370 USD
7 Days a Week
- 5:30 pm
- Hotel Real Inn (Scroll Down for Google Map)
- 4 hours
Type of Dive
First dive at sunset and 2nd dive at night at 2 different reefs at 55-60ft. depth
- 2 Dives
- 2 Tanks
- All Equipment (BCD, Regulator, Mask, Fins etc..)
- Personal Dive Guide
- Bottles of water
What to expect:
- A certified and experienced guide (Andi) who will guide you throughout the experience
- A boat ride to the dive location(s)
- A briefing on the basic skills and safety guidelines
- An underwater exploration of the colorful marine life including shipwreck, corals, fish, and other sea creatures
What to bring:
- Dry clothes for after the dive
- Certification card
- A waterproof camera (optional)
It’s important to note that scuba diving can be physically demanding, so it’s important to be in good health and have a basic level of fitness. Also, make sure to stay hydrated and avoid alcohol consumption before diving. Have a great time!
Why Book Your Scuba Diving Trip With Us?
Captain Travis has partnered with his favorite Dive Instructor Andi, and together they provide an extremely professional and personalized experience with a no hassle, straight forward, safe and FUN experience!
Your Guide/Instructor Andi is extremely talented, patient and friendly with our clients and she knows the reef like the back of her hand. She always puts safety first to ensure you get the most out of your experience!
Meet Your Guide Andi!
You can expect top notch communication before, during and after your trip as well safe and secure payments so you can be rest assured that you get exactly what you pay for and have fun doing it!