WHAT TO BRING ON YOUR CANCUN VACATION!
What to bring on Your Cancun Vacation
We have included some links to our most highly recommended items to bring on your trip.
Going on a vacation to a beautiful resort in Cancun can be a dream come true. With the sun, sand, and waves, it’s the perfect setting for a relaxing and enjoyable vacation. However, it’s important to be prepared so that you can make the most out of your time there. To help you out, we’ve compiled a list of helpful things to bring with you when going on a vacation to a resort in Cancun.
1. Sunscreen – This is a must-have for any beach vacation. With the hot sun in Cancun, you’ll want to make sure you have plenty of sunscreen to protect your skin from harmful UV rays.
2. Swimwear – It’s a resort in Cancun, so it’s essential to have swimsuits, and perhaps several pieces, especially if you plan to spend most of your time by the beach or the pool.
3. A wide-brimmed hat and sunglasses – Again, it’s a must-have for the bright sun. A wide-brimmed hat will protect your face and neck while sunglasses provide a shield for your eyes. They can also make a fashion statement and complement your swimwear.
4. Comfortable footwear – Sandals or flip flops that are comfortable for walking long distances will serve you well.
5. A beach bag – You’ll need a sturdy bag to carry your essentials to the beach or pool. Make sure to choose one that’s big enough to hold your towels, sunscreen, snacks, and water.
6. Insect repellent – Most resorts in Cancun are situated near nature reserves or forest areas, and you might have to deal with pesky mosquitoes. Make sure to bring some insect repellent to keep them at bay.
7. A camera or phone – You’ll want to capture the beautiful moments spent by the beach or scenic views on the way to the resort. Don’t forget to bring a camera or a good phone to help grab shots of those memories.
8. Entertainment – It’s important to bring some entertainment to keep you busy when you’re in your hotel room. Consider bringing a book, board games, or a tablet with downloaded movies and games.
By packing these essential items, you’ll make sure you’re ready to fully enjoy your vacation in Cancun. Bon voyage!
- Towel – This is an excellent towel to travel with.. Light weight, quick dry, doesn’t take much space.
- Reef Friendly Sunscreen – Buy this non-toxic sunscreen and help us protect our reefs.
- Waterproof Phone Case – This is an excellent case to protect your phone for your trip.
- Quick Dry Long Sleeve Shirt – When sunscreen just isn’t enough, a shirt like this will keep you protected from the sun.
- Tumbler – Great for the resort and the boat! No one likes to run out of drinks!
- Dry Bag – Great for the pool and to bring on the boat to keep your things safe and dry!