Come aboard our 18 ft. Bay Boat for the best in-shore Tarpon, Snook and Bonefish angling in Cancun!
BUBBA 25 FT. ARGOS
- Two Hour Up to 4 People
- Four Hour Up to 4 People
- Six Hour Up to 4 People
- Eight Hour Up to 4 People
- Ten Hour Up to 4 People
Bubba Fishing Tours with a Panga Boat in Cancun
Come fishing on Capt. Travis’ personal fish slayer! This is our number one recommended boat. Most affordable and fun! On rough and windy days, it can be wet and not so comfortable. This boat is made for fishing and for those who don’t care about anything except getting on some fish!
*Update (not shown in photo) New 115 hp outboard motor, leaning post and large ice chest in back for seating/fighting fish.
(Capt. Travis does not go on every trip)
- Year: 2017
- Make: Argos (Panga)
- Model: 25ft. Argos (Custom Panga)
- Engine: (1) 115 hp outboard
- Max Capacity: 4 Anglers
- “Captain Travis” and/or “Captain Cesar”
Live-well • 8 Rodholders • Outriggers • Fighting Belts • Simrad GPS/fish Finder • VHF Radio
- Fishing Gear
- 12 Beers, Waters, Sodas, Ice, Cooler/Ice Chest
- Captain and Mate
- Fishing License
- Fish Filleting/Cleaning
- Food & Snacks
- $5 Dollar Dock Fee
- Transportation can be arranged for additional cost, add at checkout.
- Brown Bag Lunch (Sandwich & Chips) can be provided for extra cost ($8 USD per person)
Catch & Cook
- We offer our clients the chance to have your fresh catch prepared for you at the restaurant marina where the dock/boat is located.
- Go have a seat and relax as we clean and cook your fish beach-side
Location / Directions
The name of the restaurant/marina is called “Pachos.
- Tell your driver/taxi that you want to go to “Playa Nino in Puerto Juarez, it’s a very well known public beach that is only 100 meters from the restaurant/marina.
- There is not a lot of signage that says the name of the restaurant/marina so it can be a bit difficult but one thing to look for is a stand that sells inflatable beach toys, it’s bright and colorful and it’s right there on the beach next to the restaurant/marina. Once you find that, you just enter the beach there and walk down to the dock.
- Usually Capt. Travis or Cesar will be standing out on the street to greet you.
Main Entrance of Marina / Walk down side of building to the dock