Come onboard our beautiful 37 ft. catamaran in Cancun and enjoy a beautiful sailing experience to Isla Mujeres! Enjoy the crystal clear turquoise waters of Cancun and Isla Mujeres. Book online!
- Four Hour
- Six Hour
- Eight Hour
Isla Mujeres Catamaran Tour From Cancun
Come onboard our beautiful and Luxurious 45ft. Catamaran and enjoy a beautiful sailing experience to Isla Mujeres and create memories of a lifetime with your friends and family! Sail the crystal clear turquoise waters while enjoying the ice cold beverages and jamming to your favorite tunes of Cancun and enjoy the Caribbean sea from a perspective like no other!
From the moment you step foot onboard this catamaran in Cancun, you will be welcomed by our extremely professional and attentive staff. Once on board, we ask our guests to make themselves at home, kick back, sip on an ice cold beverage, listen to music and let the wind catch the sails. Just forget about all your worries. Experience snorkeling in Cancun and more on this Isla Mujeres tour!
If you and your group would like to snorkel, we will go to a beautiful beautiful colorful reef where you will see many tropical fish and marine life!
If you choose the catering option, the food will be served after snorkeling and then after lunch we will take a leisurely cruise around the Island (Isla Mujeres) where we will anchor in a shallow sandy area where you can swim and relax in the crystal clear waters of Playa Norte at Isla Mujeres.
After a few hours of soaking up the sun at our anchorage, you will have a nice enjoyable sail back to Cancun with more drinks and music as you please.
Why Book with us?
You can truly expect the best service and most professional service. There is no need to stress and worry about whether your experience will go smoothly and without any issues. Travis will be in constant contact with you and the crew and your driver to ensure you are taken care of every step of the way before, during and after your trip. Once you make your reservation you will receive instant confirmation and an automatic email confirmation with all of your trip details. Below are some promises and guarantees when booking with us.
Attention to Detail on Every Reservation – Outstanding and Responsive Communication – Secured and Refundable Payments – Rescheduling Available for Bad Weather – Client Safety and Satisfaction is our #1 Priority – No Hidden Fees – Honesty and Transparency
(For 21 passengers or more there will be an additional $50 USD per person extra added at time of checkout.)
- Captain, Mate, Waiter
- Snorkel Gear & Life Jackets
- 24 Beers
- 24 Waters
- 24 Sodas
- $5 Dollar Dock Fee (will be added at time of checkout)
Catering is available, please ask us for the menu if you would like to take a look at your options.
The location for this Catamaran is in the hotel zone at Marina Kaybal. Please [Click Here] (https://goo.gl/maps/XeMtMwrAyGjnTnLL6) for Google Map Link.
Each van can take up to 14 passengers and the price is per van for round trip service. You can add transportation at time of checkout.
- Playa/Costa Mujeres – $110 USD
- Hotel Zone – $140 USD
- Puerto Morelos – $160 USD
- Playa Del Carmen – $180 USD
- Riviera Maya Hotels – $200 USD
What to Bring
We have included some links to our most highly recommended items to bring on your trip.
- Towel – This is an excellent towel to travel with..
- Light weight, quick dry, doesn’t take much space.
- Reef Friendly Sunscreen – Buy this non-toxic sunscreen and help us protect our reefs.
- Waterproof Phone Case – This is an excellent case to protect your phone for your trip.
- Quick Dry Long Sleeve Shirt – When sunscreen just isn’t enough, a shirt like this will keep you protected from the sun.
- Tumbler – Great for the resort and the boat! No one likes to run out of drinks!
- Dry Bag – Great for the pool and to bring on the boat to keep your things safe and dry!
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Cancellations less than 7 days before your trip are non-refundable.
- If you don’t show up for your trip, you will not be issued a refund. (NO SHOW, NO REFUND)
- There are no refunds once you leave the dock if you get sea sick or if you think the seas are too rough. *We will advise you before the trip on sea conditions but please remember that weather can be a bit unpredictable at times and we can not always be 100% accurate when forecasting the weather and sea conditions.
- Deposits are refundable due to cancellations because of Port Closure due to foul weather conditions. (The weather can still be rough but if the port is open, the trip will remain on schedule but ultimately will be up to the Captain to cancel the trip for bad weather for everyone’s safety.)
- Also, you will receive a full refund if the trip is canceled due to an issue with the boat.
*Boats sometimes break down or have mechanical issues that are unexpected. 9 times out of 10 we have a back up boat ready in-case this happens. The back up boat is not always the same price, therefore we will send photos and pricing of the new boat and let you decide what you would like to do.
- You will have up to 7 days before the trip to cancel for any personal reasons.
- For any and all refunds, a 10% fee will be withheld for payment processing.