If you’re looking for a boat that runs hard and fast and really catches a lot of fish, then this is the boat and crew for you!
32 FT. RAMPAGE
- Four Hour Up to 8 People
- Six Hour Up to 8 People
- Eight Hour Up to 8 People
- Ten Hour Up to 8 People
Cancun Fishing Charters on Rampage Boat
Looking for the perfect mid size, super clean, and comfortable boat to enjoy the best angling in Cancun? Our 32 ft. Rampage is unsurpassed in our fleet of fantastic fishing boats. Check out the features below.
- Year: 2005
- Make: Rampage
- Model: 32ft.
- Engine: (2) 300hp Caterpillar
- Max Capacity: 6 Anglers
- “Captain Felipe”
• Bathroom • Livewell • 10 rodholders • Outriggers • Fighting Chair • NAV, GPS/fish finder • VHF radio, and more!
- Fishing Gear
- 12 Beers, Waters, Sodas, Ice, Cooler/Ice Chest
- Captain and Mate
- Fishing License
- Fish Filleting/Cleaning
- Food & Snacks
- $5 Dollar Dock Fee
- Transportation can be arranged for additional cost, add at checkout.
- Brown Bag Lunch (Sandwich & Chips) can be provided for extra cost ($8 USD per person)
Catch & Cook:
- We offer our clients the chance to have your fresh catch prepared for you at the restaurant marina where the dock/boat is located.
- Go have a seat and relax as we clean and cook your fish beach-side
Directions / Location:
Cenzontle 13, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
The name of the Marina is “Marina Puesta Del Sol”. Once you arrive to the security gate, tell the security that you are fishing with Captain Felipe on the boat Tres Amigos. Pass through the security and less than 100 yards on the right you will see the boat.